Friday, November 2, 2007

Next one, I forget which number

I have just found out how my students will be able to receive email addresses at school from one of our tech people. Then I talked to them about which will be the best way for them to be able to view the blogs and we agree that I will set up a hot mail account and download all the blogs, the students will have access to this computer in my classroom and be able to view them when they have time. I will hopefully set this up for 2nd trimester. I was also pleased to meet the Indian Ed person here teaching Ojibwe (I believe, then again it could be Dakota, I should check our course offerings). She is pursuing podcasts and we may be able to trade information because she is interested in blogs.

1 comment:

Queen of the Harding Castle said...

Yup, baby steps. Before we can do a class blog we have set up the email account. I'd love to go step by step with you in this process. Let me know what you are going to do next.